The Search for The Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine
Established as a top Team Building Game, worldwide, since 1993.
Satisfaction Guaranteed, Absolutely Positively!
There are four versions of Dutchman based on the number of participants:
• LD-3 ($995) for 3 teams of up to 18 people
• LD-4 ($1,695) for 4 teams up to 24 people
• LD-6 ($2,895) for 6 teams up to 36 people
• LD-Pro ($6,995) is for unlimited number of players and comes with more options for play than the smaller versions
All versions are a one-time cost with no-participant or certification fees and come with all the materials needed for play. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Other Options --
There are times when you may prefer to rent Dutchman rather than purchasing it. This option is available to organizations in North America who are looking to do a large one-time event or find the renting option to be more suitable for them. We've received excellent feedback from those who have rented the exercise because they have found it to be a dynamic and essentially bombproof game to run. Call us at 864-292-8700 or email Scott@SquareWheels.com to learn if renting would be a good option for you.
Have Scott Deliver Dutchman
Or, you can engage Scott Simmerman, Dutchman's creator, to deliver a session for your organization. You will find his costs to be surprisingly reasonable, he is a master facilitator and will work with you to make sure the game creates your desired outcomes. You can reach Scott by Email: Scott@SquareWheels.com or call him at: 864-292-8700.
Purchasing Dutchman gives you:
• A one-time cost, with no re-licensing or certification required; no per-participant or other delivery costs. Buy the exercise and use it!
• A complete and proven exercise with everything needed for play and debriefing.
• Extensive orientation and instructional material.
• Ready access to the game designer for questions and ideas by email or telephone.
• A flexible license to use the game with clients and within organizations.
• An adaptable exercise that you can link to leadership development, team building initiatives, organizational improvement programs and specific content such as MBTI, DISC, HBDI and other personality and thinking styles inventories in addition to Project Management or Strategic Planning developmental trainings.
Need more info about Dutchman?
If you would like more information or a proposal that highlights the key points of the exercise and details purchasing options, please call us and have Scott walk through it with you. The more information we have about your situation, the better your needs can be met.
Email: Scott@SquareWheels.com or call him at: 864-292-8700.