Optimizing Team Building Tabletop Seating Assignments focuses on some ideas around arranging where...
The Spring Forward Monday® Square Wheels Toolkit is an easy-to-use toolkit designed for supervisors and managers to help make every Monday a “Spring Forward Monday” one. A survey showed that Monday mornings were generally used for meetings of the workplace, remote, hybrid and onsite. And, the reality of Mondays is that they are not generally a high energy day. So, the goal is to share a tool to invite and engage people to share their ideas for workplace improvements. This Toolkit is usable with remote and in-person participants. Of course, this SFM Toolkit is also usable anytime during the week for inspiring motivation, collaboration and innovation in the workplace!
Promote the sharing of ideas and opportunities
Features and Benefits of Spring Forward Monday toolkit:
- The Spring Forward Monday Square Wheels Toolkit supports managers and supervisors to make Monday meetings a special day, “Spring Forward Monday,” that will actively involve and engage employees in sharing their ideas for workplace improvements.
- Mondays are well-documented days of lower overall workplace productivity compared to other days, and most managers hold their staff meetings on Mondays.
- The goal is to make Mondays a positive day that inspire energy and enthusiasm in the workplace through the sharing of ideas.
- Everything needed to set up a successful and motivating session that anyone can facilitate in-person or online (with Zoom or SLACK, etc.) with your employees is included:
- Simple facilitation instructions for the manager / supervisor
- Two Square Wheels illustrations: “Square Wheels One” and “Intrinsic Motivation” (both presented in their newly “Divya” styled and colored renderings)
- Optional, printable handouts for participant
- The use of the Square Wheels One illustration begins a discussion in which you ask, “How might this illustration represent how things really work in most organizations?” This sets up a language of team and organizational improvement focused on the things that could work better and the ideas that generally and often already exist for improvement within an organization.
- The Intrinsic Motivation illustration is for discussing possibilities for improvements and represents the satisfaction gained from making even incremental improvements.
- Become “The Draggin’ Slayer!” The Big Idea is that the manager is the motivator and the driving force in workplace innovation. And it is well-known that the people will arrive on Monday morning “dragging” due to the general reality of Monday Morning. SO, surprising them with a 30-minute fun meeting focused on their ideas about issues and opportunities should lead to an improved day that stimulates their workplace happiness!
- You can do a 30-minute session or expand to a longer discussion and/or do follow-up in the next weeks or assign teams to address specific issues and generate possible Round Wheel solutions. HOW you use the toolkit is up to you.
- Your purchase is a one-time cost with no complex licensing, certification or added fees.
Here is more about Square Wheels
The Square Wheels metaphor encourages open communication, simplified systems and processes, provides clarity, resolves conflicts, and helps teams deliver solutions at a fast pace.FACILITATION EXPERIENCE
Square Wheels programs can be facilitated by anyone desiring a platform from which to ask the questions that get people talking and reacting in a productive way.AVAILABILITY
The Square Wheels illustrations/images are available as downloadable materials.
The Toolkit includes everything needed for a successful facilitation using the Square Wheels One illustrations with remote or in-person participants. Included are images and pdf-based handouts and simple instructions, and ideas for facilitating a powerful session.
Please recognize that Square Wheels is a registered trademark of Performance Management Company and the images are copyrighted and the intellectual property is protected. Please do not make unauthorized copies or duplicate or share these materials with other parties.
Invest in Change Management Now
Here is more about Square Wheels
What our customers have to say
Spring Forward Monday Square Wheels Toolkit
Purchase these World Class Learning Tools
One Time Cost! Unlimited Use!
Performance Management Company
Here is a short video oveview of The Search for The Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine. Dutchman is a...
This is about Facilitating Dutchman's Gold Mine to Mine More Teambuilding Gold. I did a Bard...