Optimizing Team Building Tabletop Seating Assignments focuses on some ideas around arranging where...
The Professional Version of Dutchman contains all the “bells and whistles” needed for a dynamic facilitation of our flagship team building game and can be used with any sized group from as small as 8 people to as many as you are comfortable with. We often use the game for 100+ participants but it has also been facilitated with over 800 people at once.
How it helps participants?
- Open Communication
- Faster Decision-making
- Trusting leadership
How does it helps facilitators?
- Ease of delivery
- Fun and energetic sessions
- An outstanding learning tool to improve training performance
- A one-time cost for unlimited use
- Electronic Files containing various PowerPoint and informational files for preparation and everything needed for a successful game play and debriefing
- Laminated Team Forms (8 different forms)
- Grub Stake and Team Form Envelopes
- Game Board Posters (17″ x 22″)
- Resource Cards
- Weather Forecasts (Days 5, 10 and 15)
- DVD-cased informational “Videos” (case, inserts and cards)
- Tracking Maps
- Results Summaries
- Toy trucks, toy binoculars, sheriff’s badges, foam cell phones and bendable figures (for tabletop fun!)
With its “Modern Western” theme, it’s easy to add other accessories such as wall posters, oil lamps, plastic cactus, old saddles, wooden fences and fencing posts and many other things.
A simple way to accessorize is to provide cowboy hats and/or colorful bandannas for each participant. We find people get a kick out these inexpensive add-ons.
The Search for The Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine (LD-Pro)
Purchase these World Class Learning Tools
One Time Cost! Unlimited Use!
Performance Management Blog
Here is a short video oveview of The Search for The Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine. Dutchman is a...
This is about Facilitating Dutchman's Gold Mine to Mine More Teambuilding Gold. I did a Bard...