Optimizing Team Building Tabletop Seating Assignments focuses on some ideas around arranging where...
Performance Management Company’s leading organizational development simulation is based on a story about a lost mine from the 1890s in the southwestern United States. Participants gain valuable insights from the play, discussions, and debriefing sessions, helping them improve at workplace.
LD-4 is a PowerPoint cd edition for 2 to 4 teams of 6 people each (24 players maximum)
The goal is to “Mine as Much Gold as We Can” and “to Improve Return on Investment” of the Expedition Leader. The game is designed to encourage the teams to work together. Bundled with a variety of orientation and training materials, delivery instructions and checklists enabling you to run the game “unsupported” by the Performance Management Company.
How it helps participants?
- Open Communication
- Faster Decision-making
- Trusting leadership
How does it helps facilitators?
- Ease of delivery
- Fun and energetic sessions
- An outstanding learning tool to improve training performance
- A one-time cost for unlimited use
- Laminated Team Forms (8 different forms)
- Electronic Files containing various PowerPoint and informational files for preparation and everything needed for a successful game play and debriefing
- Grub Stake and Team Form Envelopes
- Game Board Posters (17″ x 22″)
- Resource Cards
- Weather Forecasts (Days 5, 10 and 15)
- DVD-cased informational “Videos” (case, inserts and cards, not actual working videos but used to represent such during game play)
- Tracking Maps
- Results Summaries
- Toy trucks, toy binoculars, sheriff’s badges, foam cell phones and bendable figures (for tabletop fun!)
A simple way to accessorize is to provide cowboy hats and/or colorful bandannas for each participant. We find people get a kick out of these inexpensive add-ons.
The Search for The Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine (LD-4)
Purchase these World Class Learning Tools
One Time Cost! Unlimited Use!
Performance Management Blog
Ideas on People and Performance, Team Building, Motivation and Innovation
Here is a short video oveview of The Search for The Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine. Dutchman is a...
This is about Facilitating Dutchman's Gold Mine to Mine More Teambuilding Gold. I did a Bard...